Skip directly to content

BE BRUNO'S BFF FOR A DAY!

DISCUSSION

• BE BRUNO'S BFF FOR A DAY!
    February 19 2013 / Bruno Mars WebCrew
    Bruno Mars WebCrew's picture

In case you missed it...

"iHeartRadio is sending you to LA with three of your friends - to hang out with Bruno Mars! Aside from the swanky hotel and limo you'll get, the coolest part about this trip is that you'll basically be Bruno's BFF by the end of it. You'll hang out with him on the set of his new music video, browse the city's famous music stores with $1,000 to spend on his favorite tunes, and go shopping with him for a one-of-a-kind jukebox. Oh, and? Bruno will autograph the jukebox so you have proof of your amazing trip. It's an iHeartRadio Ultimate Experience!"

More info/How To Enter: http://www.iheartradio.com/ultimatecontests/brunomars/
    End Date: February 22, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST
    Official Rules: http://www.iheartradio.com/rules/2013Q1/Q1.Rules.Bonus.pdf

Good luck!

-- Bruno Mars WebCrew

Bruno Mars WebCrew's picture
on February 19 2013

In case you missed it...

"iHeartRadio is sending you to LA with three of your friends - to hang out with Bruno Mars! Aside from the swanky hotel and limo you'll get, the coolest part about this trip is that you'll basically be Bruno's BFF by the end of it. You'll hang out with him on the set of his new music video, browse the city's famous music stores with $1,000 to spend on his favorite tunes, and go shopping with him for a one-of-a-kind jukebox. Oh, and? Bruno will autograph the jukebox so you have proof of your amazing trip. It's an iHeartRadio Ultimate Experience!"

More info/How To Enter: http://www.iheartradio.com/ultimatecontests/brunomars/
End Date: February 22, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST
Official Rules: http://www.iheartradio.com/rules/2013Q1/Q1.Rules.Bonus.pdf

Good luck!

-- Bruno Mars WebCrew

Parisha Hernandez's picture

I MISSED IT!!!=(

Caro's picture

And what do I do?
I'm hangin' out in Germany, m***f**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Etovar77's picture

iHeartRadio will be sending our grand prize winner, Elizabeth S

THEMANBRUNO's picture

Im so mad i missed it!

Brunomarsx33's picture

i honestly gave up on this cause if you actually read the rules and the description of the prize you DON'T spend a whole day with him. you spent if your lucky a "part" of the day wit him and based on his availibity you get to go to places with him. nothings guareented:( kinda sucks.. but good luck to everyone who enetered !

brunoLOVEme's picture

IVE BEEN HEARING THE CODES AND TEXTIN THEM FOR THE PAST MONTH LMHAO IM KINDA TIRED BUT ITS WORTH IT :3

ebreezy's picture

I've been doing this for weeks :( every hour the word has been announced and still no entry for me. Its like impossible!

AmandaB's picture

Yeah, these nation wide things are well intentioned, but when 20,000 ppl are trying to do the same thing.....seriously. Really too bad because it sounds wonderful! but u gotta b someone who sits around listening to just that station infinitely. Currently, unemployeed, and I ain't got that kinda time! Saving my patience for trying to purchase a good ticket to concert!

savkilluhkris's picture

haha, you know I thought about the same thing. I work with kids and don't get the luxury to just listen to the radio... But you never know! somebody only bought $1 worth of a ticket for a new camaro give-a-way and that person won it! vs the many people who bought $100 worth! but yeah, good luck on that ticket to his concert. I'm debating which one I wanna go to.

ebreezy's picture

Yeah, I've been saving up as well! Also been kinda carrying my phone around and entering the words every hour I have the chance to haha! It would be amazing to meet him, but it's like impossible. JUST GOTTA KEEP DREAMING!

BrianScoty_'s picture

Fake?

AmandaB's picture

Hey! cut off is tomorrow. How come iheartradio things are announced at last minute?

hooligan_'s picture

why only US??? unfair

mismas's picture

ups...US...ups...

LoveMeSomeMusic's picture

Thanks I am officially on a mission!This would be an amazing gift!

hooligan_'s picture

ughh but only in us :/