TO BE WITH YOU chapter 10

DISCUSSION

• TO BE WITH YOU chapter 10
    October 13 2012 / Lil squirrel
    jennyhernandez's picture

Chapter ten "fireworks and proposals"

We was on the beach and the day has turned into night. I walked up to Eric

"you wanna record this" I asked offering him my phone and he took it

I sat next to Chanel and the ring was in my pocket. As thd fireworks started I was getting nervous. I don't know why I was so nervous because I'm pretty sure she is going to say yes, or if she isn't ready for this comittment. I watched the firework and Eric told me earlier that after the fireworks are red white and blue that the proposal will come up. I looked at Chanel for a while. I knew that I should be paying attention to the sky but she was what I wanted to see as I saw the light from the sky shine on her face

It has been about fourteen minutes and I saw thd red white and blue ANC knew that was my que. I got up

"where are you going" she asked

"I'm going to the bathroom" I said

I went from behind her and opened the ring box and got in that not so comfertable position on one knee and I saw the gold fireworks spell out "will you marry me Chanel" and I saw her gasp with her hand infront of her mouth and since she wasn't turning around I tapped on her shoulder and she got up to look at me and I was just laughing waiting for her to take the ring so I could stand up and she took the ring out and on her ring finger and I got up and she wraped her arms around me

"why didn't you ask sooner you've been killing me" she said

"I'm doing it now aren't I" I said and saw how her eyes got teary but there was nothing to feel sorry about. I felt like for once I have done the right thing.

We was inside of the house and I sang my little song for her I just wanted to make her happy and we was in our room and we just started making out. As much as I wanted to have sex with her right now that would be pretty crazy I hated having sex with so many people in the house. I remember when I was fifteen me and Eric shared a room and everytime he brought a girl home I couldn't sleep all night and I would be so tired for school the next day. And as much as I wanted to get some revenge I didn't want to get revenge on my parents so we was engaged

jennyhernandez's picture
on October 13 2012

Chapter ten "fireworks and proposals"

We was on the beach and the day has turned into night. I walked up to Eric

"you wanna record this" I asked offering him my phone and he took it

I sat next to Chanel and the ring was in my pocket. As thd fireworks started I was getting nervous. I don't know why I was so nervous because I'm pretty sure she is going to say yes, or if she isn't ready for this comittment. I watched the firework and Eric told me earlier that after the fireworks are red white and blue that the proposal will come up. I looked at Chanel for a while. I knew that I should be paying attention to the sky but she was what I wanted to see as I saw the light from the sky shine on her face

It has been about fourteen minutes and I saw thd red white and blue ANC knew that was my que. I got up

"where are you going" she asked

"I'm going to the bathroom" I said

I went from behind her and opened the ring box and got in that not so comfertable position on one knee and I saw the gold fireworks spell out "will you marry me Chanel" and I saw her gasp with her hand infront of her mouth and since she wasn't turning around I tapped on her shoulder and she got up to look at me and I was just laughing waiting for her to take the ring so I could stand up and she took the ring out and on her ring finger and I got up and she wraped her arms around me

"why didn't you ask sooner you've been killing me" she said

"I'm doing it now aren't I" I said and saw how her eyes got teary but there was nothing to feel sorry about. I felt like for once I have done the right thing.

We was inside of the house and I sang my little song for her I just wanted to make her happy and we was in our room and we just started making out. As much as I wanted to have sex with her right now that would be pretty crazy I hated having sex with so many people in the house. I remember when I was fifteen me and Eric shared a room and everytime he brought a girl home I couldn't sleep all night and I would be so tired for school the next day. And as much as I wanted to get some revenge I didn't want to get revenge on my parents so we was engaged

Forum category: