Skip directly to content

BRIT Awards 2012: Bruno Mars wins International Male Solo Artist

DISCUSSION

• BRIT Awards 2012: Bruno Mars wins International Male Solo Artist
    March 4 2012 / jing
    jing_4's picture

Super congratulations IDOL. Keep doin' good. Keep singing great. So proud of you. We are proud FILIPINOS.. certified Hooligans :)... Pls visit Philippines again... Og by the way pls follow me @JingGerry..

Bruno Mars has won best International Male Solo Artist at the BRIT Awards 2012, beating off tough competition from Aloe Blacc, Bon Iver, David Guetta and Ryan Adams.

He said: “Yeah!” then joked that the award “is almost taller than me.”

Having won Best International Breakthrough Act as last year’s BRITs, he smiled as he continued: “I want to thank everybody in the UK for supporting me.

“I’ve got to thank that table over there, my record company, for making me Best International Male.”

Bruno delighted the screaming crowd by telling fans they can expect his second album very soon..

It comes as no surprise that Bruno took the gong as he’s the voice behind some of the catchiest songs in the charts in recent years, including Just the Way You Are, Grenade and Marry You – one which will no doubt be played for years to come at countless weddings across the land.

Last year Bruno picked up a Grammy for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for Just the Way You Are.

The 26-year-old man-of-the-moment is set to wow the BRITs audience and viewers with a show stopping performance tonight

jing_4's picture
on March 04 2012

Super congratulations IDOL. Keep doin' good. Keep singing great. So proud of you. We are proud FILIPINOS.. certified Hooligans :)... Pls visit Philippines again... Og by the way pls follow me @JingGerry..

Bruno Mars has won best International Male Solo Artist at the BRIT Awards 2012, beating off tough competition from Aloe Blacc, Bon Iver, David Guetta and Ryan Adams.

He said: “Yeah!” then joked that the award “is almost taller than me.”

Having won Best International Breakthrough Act as last year’s BRITs, he smiled as he continued: “I want to thank everybody in the UK for supporting me.

“I’ve got to thank that table over there, my record company, for making me Best International Male.”

Bruno delighted the screaming crowd by telling fans they can expect his second album very soon..

It comes as no surprise that Bruno took the gong as he’s the voice behind some of the catchiest songs in the charts in recent years, including Just the Way You Are, Grenade and Marry You – one which will no doubt be played for years to come at countless weddings across the land.

Last year Bruno picked up a Grammy for Best Male Pop Vocal Performance for Just the Way You Are.

The 26-year-old man-of-the-moment is set to wow the BRITs audience and viewers with a show stopping performance tonight

StarsBrighten's picture

he should have won everything...........