Skip directly to content

Bruno & Jessica have been dating for 11 months!?

DISCUSSION

ChrystalMars's picture
on August 01 2012

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-08-01/bruno-mars-moves-model-girlfriend-int... <- This is the site where it says that they've been dating for 11 months and are moving in together.

Forum category: 
ChrystalMars's picture

@Leighanne23 exactly! Trust me we've been over this before but that person just loves trying to comeback on this discussion I posted a year ago (!!!!) and act like they know every little fact there is to know about Bruno and his relationship. Thanks so much for putting her in her place!

jmia's picture

CHRYSTALMARS Oh how you loved to put me down. Well, I am not a liar. According to Jessica Caban, one her Facebook page in July 2014, her status read: ENGAGED. Oh indeed.
She seems to change her posts etc. often. Last week I no longer saw the Engaged status-re relationship. PS MY adult daughter also saw that with me. I did not lie last year, sorry you are not mature enough to handle truths. I can send you a box of kleenex if you wish.

dgorgo's picture

Agreed. Why are fans so obsessed over who Bruno is with? It is getting old. That is none of our business and if we really love him, we should want him to be happy. We are his fans!!

ChrystalMars's picture

I had the chance to meet her and I can say she seems like a very sweet person. She did not seem snobby whatsoever and agreed to taking a picture with me.

ChrystalMars's picture

@Aleja yes they're still dating.

Aleja's picture

Well Is he single now?
Though if he is dating with Jessica it's cool for me

dgorgo's picture

Has anyone heard about a problem Bruno had with a fan who was trying to get an autograph from Jessica? I think that was what I was about. I guess since she has so many threats against her, he is fearful that someone will cause her harm.

sweety22tothemusic's picture

That is great. I hope she is good and kind to his heart. I hope she is inspired by him and his music. I hope she understands what all his music means. I hope that Bruno is following his heart and it takes him in the right direction. Best to both of them.

StephanyMars's picture

if she makes him happy than Im more than happy for him. he deserve some happiness because he cares about our happiness because if he didnt he wouldnt make amazing music for his fans <333333

ChrystalMars's picture

@DGORGO Yes they're dating.

dgorgo's picture

Thanks for the info.

ChrystalMars's picture

No problem.

ChrystalMars's picture

@DGORGO No I actually posted this discussion 1 year ago.

dgorgo's picture

Is Bruno currently dating Jessica?

dgorgo's picture

Is this recent news? It says he introduced Jessica to his mother in July? Didn't Bruno's mother pass away in June of this year?

Leighanne23's picture

Jessica met Bruno's mother July 2012 as far as I remember. She is good friends with all his sisters. People even think she's one of them when they are together. Have you seen the singing group The Lylas? That's them. Lylas stands for Love Ya Like A Sister.

VienSofi's picture

That's it....I've officially been crushed.

dgorgo's picture

We are all "crushed" but if we really love Bruno, we want him to be happy and that is all that counts.

VienSofi's picture

I am happy for Bruno...never said I wasn't but the idea made me a bit jelly but it'll wear off eventually. Btw, you have no idea of how much I love Bruno. Not saying I'm the only one who loves him there Ppl out there who love him more.

locked_out_of_heaven's picture

There cute together but I'm Jelly

Ricakel's picture

Yes, I think so. Hmm.. Actually they're a cute couple. <3 But, to be honest I jelous.. -_-

amandaw1979's picture

Ur welcome ! I've heard that people said mean things to Chanel ! It is kinda weird that people may not know Jessica personally call her Jess ! Seems like something personal that friends or family would call her !

amandaw1979's picture

U could try looking for the hate mail on twitter !

amandaw1979's picture

They send Jessica hate mail on twitter ! I haven't seen it but, I saw that she commented on it somewhere in her tweets ! Jess is just a nickname JennyHernandez refers to Jessica by because she's a fan ! Not necessarily because she knows her personally !

jennyhernandez's picture

MESSAGE TO ALL THE JESS HATERS OUT THERE! I don't see why people hate on her is it because she makes him happy? everyone hating on her could just be putting there relationship at risk and we don't want are bru bru to be sad so let's just show the couple some love!

dgorgo's picture

I agree with you. We fans do not want Bruno to be sad. If she makes Bruno happy and treats him good, that is good enough for me. Some say he could do better and that is not fair. She is a very pretty woman and Bruno obviously loves her very much. I know they had broken up a while back and it broke his heart. Apparently, that is when he wrote When I Was Your Man. Relationships are so very difficult when one is a celebrity and we don't want to make it worse by sending Jessica hate mail. That is childish.

amandaw1979's picture

Thanks !

amandaw1979's picture

Let's agree to disagree ! Not trying to butt in ! Hope those here will understand & not be offended !

ChrystalMars's picture

@JuanitaMia okay I never said you were not entitled to your own opinion & I NEVER told you what to do! I just simply said that you should respect her and stop calling her a drama queen cause you don't know that for a fact! And if you are an Adult like you say you are why don't you act like it, & stop trying to argue over the internet with someone you don't even know. & why do you keep asking who I am, if you go see my profile that's all the info you need to know about me. And tbh I really do not want to keep wasting my time writing a long paragraph explaining my opinion to someone who obviously doesn't understand me. And shame on me? Are you not reading what you are sending me? You know what, call me what you want cause I don't really care what a person who does not know me has to say about me. I really do not care for your opinion or what you have to say, since you're being rude. So I'm just going to end it here.

ChrystalMars's picture

@JuanitaMia if you were a true hooligan you'd be happy for Bruno & Jessica or maybe not even happy but at least respect their relationship! & Okay call yourself a fan or hooligan or whatever you want, its your life its obviously up to you.

Pages