Skip directly to content

Bruno Mars Singapore 2014?

DISCUSSION

• Bruno Mars Singapore 2014?
    October 19 2013 / Fathin Windy
    Fathin Windy's picture

Hey guys! It's been a year since my last discussion! Hope everything's been good so far.

So a week ago, I came across a rumor about Bruno Mars coming to Singapore in 2014!!!!!!!!!!! You've no idea how excited I got and I couldn't believe it!!!!!!! I've always wanted to watch him live because he's that great of an artist and there's something about Bruno that makes him stand out from the rest! He's got humor, that's for sure.

I really do hope that it's true because even if I don't get to see him in person, just being there among the crowd, watching him is more than enough because it's like a dream came true! This may look like a typical fan girl post but it's not because you've no idea how long I've waited for this and if this rumor isn't true and that he's never coming here, then it's a pity because I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been waiting for him!

But still, congrats Bruno on the Super Bowl Halftime!

So if anyone reading this has seen him live or met him in person, how was it? What was the experience like? I bet you can't express how it was like because it''s so surreal. He's a legend.

I really hope I'll be able to meet him someday and if it isn't next year, I'll still continue to wait for you to come to Singapore and perform Bruno! I'll wait for you to tweet : Singapore, are you ready?

Just acknowledging my tiny little country and breathing the same air as me (when you do come to Singapore) would be awesome!!!! << HAHAHA ok that didn't sound right!!!

But still, for those of you who have watched him live in any of his shows, or even met him in person, you're really lucky and I hope someday I'll be as lucky as you are.

Alright! Talk to you soon!

Fathin Windy's picture
on October 19 2013

Hey guys! It's been a year since my last discussion! Hope everything's been good so far.

So a week ago, I came across a rumor about Bruno Mars coming to Singapore in 2014!!!!!!!!!!! You've no idea how excited I got and I couldn't believe it!!!!!!! I've always wanted to watch him live because he's that great of an artist and there's something about Bruno that makes him stand out from the rest! He's got humor, that's for sure.

I really do hope that it's true because even if I don't get to see him in person, just being there among the crowd, watching him is more than enough because it's like a dream came true! This may look like a typical fan girl post but it's not because you've no idea how long I've waited for this and if this rumor isn't true and that he's never coming here, then it's a pity because I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been waiting for him!

But still, congrats Bruno on the Super Bowl Halftime!

So if anyone reading this has seen him live or met him in person, how was it? What was the experience like? I bet you can't express how it was like because it''s so surreal. He's a legend.

I really hope I'll be able to meet him someday and if it isn't next year, I'll still continue to wait for you to come to Singapore and perform Bruno! I'll wait for you to tweet : Singapore, are you ready?

Just acknowledging my tiny little country and breathing the same air as me (when you do come to Singapore) would be awesome!!!! << HAHAHA ok that didn't sound right!!!

But still, for those of you who have watched him live in any of his shows, or even met him in person, you're really lucky and I hope someday I'll be as lucky as you are.

Alright! Talk to you soon!

Forum category: