Skip directly to content

Bruno&his girlfriend

DISCUSSION

• Bruno&his girlfriend
    February 14 2013 / hooligan_no1
    hooligan_'s picture

Say what you want but for me Jessica changed Bruno... I mean now he's a model! It's quite good, cause he's (for me) the best model in the world :p

hooligan_'s picture
on February 14 2013

Say what you want but for me Jessica changed Bruno... I mean now he's a model! It's quite good, cause he's (for me) the best model in the world :p

Forum category: 
NMILLER's picture
new

I think Bruno is seriously in love with Jessica. How about his profession of love for her at the Grammy's in front of millions of viewers? In 2012 or 2013 he said she was the perfect woman for him. They have to have a mature relationship to survive the MJT and being apart so much. He keeps his personal life as secret as possible and unfortunately does a great job. We would all love to know more.

dgorgo's picture
new

I agree,NMiller. I think they make a great couple. I am glad they are keeping their personal life as private as possible because the gossip columns and the gossip shows on TV come out with some stuff that is not true (about all celebrities -- not only Bruno and Jessica. It is no one's business but their own. I hope they are both very happy together.

Jonathan2014's picture
new

After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. https://archive.org/details/TedsWoodworking_2014

AliciaGaneeeeeeee's picture

OMG now hes a model he could do a shirt less xD XOXOXOXOXOOX! :p they are cute! :) <3

SaraLoganHoneycutt's picture

I love That He's happy with Jessica Caban And If Being With Her Makes him Happy, Then I'm All For Supporting Who HE's With I Hope They Get Married That Would Tickle Me To Pieces and Shut everybody UP About Chanel Malvar Gosh Past is Past

BrianScoty_'s picture

Exactly ! As long as his Happy were happy :D