Skip directly to content

BrunoMars.com Feedback

DISCUSSION

• BrunoMars.com Feedback
    October 1 2010 / Bruno Mars WebCrew
    Bruno Mars WebCrew's picture

Welcome to the all new BrunoMars.com!  We would love to hear from you about the new website and see what you like and don't like.  Our goal is to keep improving the site and make this the best community it can be for Bruno Mars fans.  If you have any ideas, drop us a comment here and let us know!

The Bruno Mars WebCrew

Bruno Mars WebCrew's picture
on October 01 2010

Welcome to the all new BrunoMars.com!  We would love to hear from you about the new website and see what you like and don't like.  Our goal is to keep improving the site and make this the best community it can be for Bruno Mars fans.  If you have any ideas, drop us a comment here and let us know!

The Bruno Mars WebCrew

Forum category: 
chii356's picture

the site
is amazing
but it would be better if the store were not only for america... ?

clafashion's picture

Bruno Mars is my favorite singer, Although I'm Italian, I listen Almost Always Bruno Mars Why is the greatest of all... I will say one thing, how can I Buy the shirt That's on homepage ... If I would you know Say how can I do there I would be very grateful...Thank you... Always Bruno Mars...

xMandaa394x's picture

Hi Bruno! I love you soooooo much and it would be awesome if you could come to Syracuse NY in March so I can go for my 17th Birthday! :D
Love you and Absolutely Adore your music!

ineker lauro's picture

hi bruno okay? when you going to do his show in Brazil? whole world awaits your presence hugs fought

trey75's picture

Hi. I'm Patrick, Managing Director of E-Circle Entertainment. We're a Special Events, Talent Management & Concert Production Firm here in the Philippines and we'd like to inquire about getting Bruno Mars to perform here in our country. How do we go about with this booking inquiry? Thanks.

Thaneeyam's picture

When the show opened in Thailand ka? I'm awaiting.... :)

victoriabholexx's picture

OMG i actually think that you are the best solo artist around at the moment

ahldethyann's picture

OMG I CANT BELIEVE HE ISN'T TOURING HERE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIAA! SO DEVASTATED :'(

1Faaaan's picture

come to Newcastleee!!! you have the most fans here!

Gwenda's picture

OMG tickets are sold out in holland :(
Hoping to win someeeee,
;)

Alyaa Azman's picture

CAN YOU PLEASE RESTOCK BRUNO MARS' TSHIRT??!! i want it so badly but i want S or M size :(((

Nellie_7's picture

more YOURE AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE shirts PLEASE??????????? please???

SophiaMars_2's picture

I can'n believe in it!! Bruno Mars will be in Europe but not in Portugal :( I love you so much, Please, come to Portugal

Samara_3's picture

When he comes to Brazil for do a concert???

vie's picture

omg bruno i really love your music

Doutchy's picture

COME TO MONTREAL CANADA PLEASE FOR ME AND MY BEST FRIEND!!!!! WE LOVE YOU

Jonesy's picture

Hi Bruno, love your new single but how come your new album is not available on UK iTunes at the moment, please could you or your people see what you can do to get it on iTunes in the UK?

aclark14's picture

Bruno NEEDS to come to Tulsa, Oklahoma. I can just about guarantee that he would sell out FAST.

daverigel's picture

I've searched your site for bio's of the band members, but haven't succeded. Who is the drummer? I would like to check out his history.

Monishia Wells's picture

Hey Mr. Mars, I truly need you to know that your voice has the most seductive sound I have ever heard and i've listened to many male artists..but it's your voice thathas my harmones in a rage. This first time I heard you sing was with B.O.B and I just needed to know who it was singing with him. Then I came across the song you did with Travis M. and had to find out more about you. The first time "Just The Way You Are" came on Z107.7, omg I had to pull my car over and sit there for like five min. I really can't explain to you the sensation I felt as your voice pierced through my ears, because it wouldn't be appropriate to say online. Mr. Bruno Mars, you are a very talented young man and im backing you up all the way.

_itsgab's picture

Will you be shipping store merchandise to Canada anytime soon?

Siobhan_5's picture

HEY,

I JUST HOPE BRUNO MARS ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE HE GOT AN AMAZING VOICE AND IS GAWJUSS!!!!

IF ONLY I COULD MEET HIM LOL

XXX

ahmee19's picture

luv u'r music! would luv 2 c u guys in concert...comin 2 Seattle, WA soon???

shawniecoleman's picture

i love your music it is so awsome

Julie808's picture

Bruno, I love your music. It's has been a while since I have heard real music. It has meaning and soul! (These days music has no meaning, it's silly and sounds like garage to my ears.) But with your music, I actually listen to the lyrics, the beats and how you sing it; you're music inspires me. Keep on using your talents. I hope you're able to come back to Hawaii and do a concert. I missed the one from April :(
I bought your album and I love every song. It has a great feel to it. I feel as if I am rocking on the beach like how they did it before days. Your music gives me this old school vibe, I love it! Oh by the way, If you do come back to the islands, may i get you to sign my cd??

W.B.'s picture

let me know when you are coming to Atlanta, Ga.

W.B.'s picture

Congrats on your new album, Excellent Job..... wishing you continued success on all of your future projects. I enjoyed all of your songs.

Natahlee's picture

soooo i bought tickets to the maroon 5 concert in tacoma last night specifically because bruno mars was going to be there....i bought the tickets right when they were available and he didnt show last night! how come and how come there was no annoucement?

DKP's picture

Why no show at Tacoma Dome with One Republic & Maroon 5? This show was my birthday present, had tickets for over 2 months?

JenniiLoveBrunoMarsSongs's picture

Bruno Mars and the songs are only PERFEKT ?

Pages