Skip directly to content

BrunoMars.com Feedback

DISCUSSION

• BrunoMars.com Feedback
    October 1 2010 / Bruno Mars WebCrew
    Bruno Mars WebCrew's picture

Welcome to the all new BrunoMars.com!  We would love to hear from you about the new website and see what you like and don't like.  Our goal is to keep improving the site and make this the best community it can be for Bruno Mars fans.  If you have any ideas, drop us a comment here and let us know!

The Bruno Mars WebCrew

on October 01 2010

Welcome to the all new BrunoMars.com!  We would love to hear from you about the new website and see what you like and don't like.  Our goal is to keep improving the site and make this the best community it can be for Bruno Mars fans.  If you have any ideas, drop us a comment here and let us know!

The Bruno Mars WebCrew

Forum category: 
butterfly 3's picture

MMM...I like it!!!!yeah....it's more colorful!!!

Adara And Aden's picture

I love the new website. Has more features and easy to nativate.

mwfan's picture

Can you please come to Canada!! I want to go to your concert really badly!!!!! Hope it's soon =)

Cheza_2's picture

Some videos have disapear... too bad, but on the other side we have a few new ones.

Ailene's picture

Trying to get tickets for Nov 27. Everytime I try to buy the tickets it directs me back to the home page instead of directing me to the page to buy. I need help!!! Huge Fan and need tickets to see him. If it is sold out maybe it can let us know.

bernago's picture

I am very disappointed not seeing you at the Maroon 5 concert in LA. Buying Ticket was a 5 month process for me . I dont have a job but still opted to spend my money just to see not maroon 5 or one republic but you alone. I almost cried. Expectations went down like an airplane that crashed! No explanation was heard from greek theater. I had an obstacle just buying the ticket, first day at ticket master, they wont sell tickets because i dont have amex, then i was almost scammed by a broker then finally I went to greek theater to buy the ticket just to see you! Why? I hope we get an explanation soon. Being an avid fan, it breaks my heart that i have waited for months to see and listen to you perform, then i will just be disappointed. I went there 3 hours earlier. I just hope it wont happen again so no more fan would feel the same way as i did!

Olive_3's picture

Am terribly SAD that your album is not yet available here in the Philippines!!! can't wait to grab one!!! Please make it sooner... BTW I love your site! Cooler than ever!

topazz_erica's picture

Wow. This website is so... good! I LOVE yellow! Organized and easy to navigate. Awesomesauce.

Melanies's picture

happy b-day ; ) ?

ninacassandra's picture

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUNO MARS!!! wishing you happiness and good health to you and the rest of your family! with all our love, from the Philippines! :)

Joy21's picture

Happy b-day Bruno Mars!!! enjoy ur day.

patiiskierka's picture

Happy birthday Bruno !!!!!!! :*

patiiskierka's picture

8.10. !!! Keep smiling on your birthday. The best wishes from Poland .

khallyu's picture

The new website is great !
Thanks for the hard work put into it !

pamela_19's picture

Happy Birthday, Bruno....may all your wishes come true!! Best of luck on SNL tomorrow, can't
wait to watch. Smooches!!

DaveHernandez's picture

You don't have to change anything.. this is perfect.

musicwasmyfirstlove's picture

Im your biggest fan from holland, i cant wait to see you 28 october with travie, it will be the best day of my intire life. Happy birthday, your a star, i love u. lots of love, Linda from holland

Cofi Monzta's picture

I love the new look of this page... it's just amazing!!!!!! ^_^

@Firefly122 We hope to incorporate a sort of "friending" system in the future. Thanks for the suggestion!

iamannalynD's picture

happy birthday BRUNO MARS (^__^)

RockWithB's picture

Hey Guys :)
the website is awesome :) its so pretty, and theres loadsa cool tabs with cool stuff to look at, so much love for doing all this :)

firefly122's picture

Ok Web Crew, it'd be great if here was a "friending" system. You know, like when users can friend other users and they show up on each other's profiles. That'd be cool. I don't even want to guess how many people are gonna friend Bruno. Also, can we edit the "Events" box on our profiles?

nusyifa's picture

Oh gosh. I'd like to ask Bruno Mars loads of questions. Some of them is will he comes to Malaysia? I know thats too far. D:

Dainia's picture

AWESOME album...just hope he is coming by near Florida soon! I can honestly say Bruno is the artist in my life i ever thought of buying an album to keep or to even follow up on..his songs speaks to me! keep up the good work

cLaRa_13's picture

Thank you Web Crew for all your hard work. you guys are awesome,whoever u are. god bless.

debby_6's picture

Help, I requested Grenade twice today on Q100 Atlanta but I don't think they have it. can you get it to them and ask them to play it, I wanna see it go to #1. Also would like to hear Liquor Store Blues on the radio. congrat's on everything, JTWYA, SNL, Ellen, the web site is great, too many things to mention.

jazzie jazara's picture

LOVE the new site :) the color, layout and all the feautures are great :) and its very user-friendly. Its now my home page:)

koolerbeans's picture

absolutely loving the new site w/ all the new features.. it's so easy to navigate through! way to go, web crew!!! =)

rachellesotto's picture

I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT AS I LOVE BRUNO MARS!!!
PLEASE COME TO MANILA PHILIPPINES! I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL BE THE FIRST TO BUY THE TICKET!

veryvery big fan's picture

I love teh new web site- it's as great as teh new album itself! :)

Pages