on January 21 2013

cute girl from indonesia singing grenade from bruno mars - very good
lets check :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-tZHIfKD2A

SalamDamaiTroopers's picture

mudah2an tak seperti gunung sudah mentok turun lagi,,,
semangat fatin :D

Kelly Brennan's picture

Hi Bruno Mars, I hope you have been liking the songs I've been sending you, I can't wait until you start singing them ! I know how each song I write should sound tempo wise, I just don't have the instruments, or a nice voice like yours to sing them. I would sing them if you wanted me to though, I'd need an address to send them to you. Simon Cowell seems interested in working with my music too, it's so nice that things are starting to go in my direction ! Thanks !!!

Puby's picture

Luar Biasa...

dolihalo's picture

amazing ... Fatin Lubis ...

sayed's picture

excellent

ArifBudiyanto's picture

The best sound for FATIN SHIDQIA LUBIS, not to let go of the veil, good luck ....

Byson's picture

there are so many young singer with amazing voice but fatin voice is so amazing
Go Go Go fatin...., win that x factor, or if not u already win it with ur amazing voice

mustofa's picture

love you fatin .,I will always support you to be the best fans in the X-factor Indonesia.,. I am from Indonesia

agung swandaru's picture

i hope my little girl can sing this song like fatin ,,,

agung swandaru's picture

i hear more than 10 , just in this day,,,i realy like her voice,,,this song hears so alife,,,

poeji's picture

Nice voice for 16 years girl....
Wow......
I am your fans fatin.....

Esadiyah's picture

She has awesome voice, but I prefer the original. Original is better :)

Ricakel's picture

Aaahh.. I know that girl. She has amazing voice. I like that! :D

ArifBudiyanto's picture

Fatin Shidqia Lubis, Candidate diva talented singer from Indonesia. Good luck to spread around the world to deliver a beautiful voice with a hood that is always inherent in the crown. Aamiin ... [Greetings from Indonesia]

aliwibisana's picture

amazing voice from fatin...

verdys77's picture

Unbelievable, sexy voice ....bruno must watch this video....keep on rollin fatin......

luthfianda's picture

great voice from Fatin..
Hope bruno mars will featuring with fatin...

Brilliano's picture

her voice so amazing......amazing........amazing, I proud of you fatin. I hope bruno see his talent....

rizkiee's picture

amazing talent from fatin.... hope bruno mars will featuring with her^^

elthon lee's picture

Hope Fatin will be success in the international arena and become a modern Muslim woman, whose tender, professional and as a universal symbol of islam peace-loving

Puby's picture

Sundul Gan

wahyuditatun's picture

AGREE

MayerRio's picture

she has a very unique voice...sounds like cindy lauper's voice..amazing..proud of her..(Mayer Rio - Indonesia)