Skip directly to content

does bruno as of march 2013 have a girlfriend, if so who?

DISCUSSION

• does bruno as of march 2013 have a girlfriend, if so who?
    March 18 2013 / Rachel June Guardiano
    RachelJuneGuardiano's picture

does bruno mars have a girlfriend, i know he has a ex named chanel, but does he have a girlfriend?

RachelJuneGuardiano's picture
on March 18 2013

does bruno mars have a girlfriend, i know he has a ex named chanel, but does he have a girlfriend?

Forum category: 
kali2040's picture

Please someone to give a link with photo of this girl

kali2040's picture

No really does he has a girlfriend please tell us! Anyone?

shy175223's picture

Don't be sad. Its not like he is getting married.

Hello imbored's picture

true..lol but he could!

shy175223's picture

Well it is too soon to tell.

Hello imbored's picture

how long have they been dating

shy175223's picture

Since August of 2012 or 11 they have been dating. But IMO I think it's a lot shorter than that.

Hello imbored's picture

what? now im sad.. :(

Maria Stratigou Psarra's picture

Are you kidding ?! look my dear you are a fan of Bruno Mars ,right?So,you should be happy and proud of him, whatever he does .....In fact I want to see him get married with this woman ...she is one of the most beutiful woman I have ever seen .....and I think he believes the same ....so you should wish to see him with a girlfriend....=)....!!!

shy175223's picture

Well there is no harm dreaming about it. Its not like they are getting married. If you're happy for them, thats your business.

Ok ...sorry ...!But how do you know that he don't want to get married this woman ....sorry for my asking ...but really how do you know that ...??=)

shy175223's picture

Well no one really knows if he is ready to get married at all but him. I think he is too busy to think about settled down right now. For now he' s happy.

Hello imbored's picture

yeah

Miss Crystal 86's picture

Jessica Caban

shy175223's picture

Yeah for now.

Carita424's picture

HAHAHA!! I don't know if that was meant to be funny, it just was.

Just be happy for them... don't be hating on their relationship. Celebrities don't date fans.

Carita424's picture

So sayeth you, but fan fiction is all about it lol. If nothing else it's easier to date others in some form of the limelight. I don't think he'd be a jerk and blatantly disregard a woman because she's a fan. Who's to say she wasn't a fan?...she just seemed the ideal option.

Jessica could very well be a fan of his music. all i was trying to say was to not act sad / jealous or anything along those lines. I have seen the fan fiction .. We all have had the fantasy of being his girlfriend / wife ..whatever the case. but its when you actually think its gonna happen. like you have a shot with him ..Thats just not Reality !! Never gonna happen. Not like hes gonna sing to you at a concert and ask for you number. Celeberites dont do that. you gotta be in the Hollywood world. if you not... well all you got is your little dream

mmm that is not true my honey ....I have never had this fantasy neither with Bruno ....neither with anyone else ....the only I have dreamed of is to meet EMIN3M and he notice me....nothing else .....Maybe I haven't had this fantasy 'cause I know Bruno only 2 months ....maybe ...!...perhaps ...who knows!

shy175223's picture

Like. I said you might never know. Never say never.

I aggree maybe the next months I will dream of that ....just I have not imagined that yet..!

Carita424's picture

Indeed. I agree. When I was younger I reacted to celebrities dating like I was next in line and the person they were dating jumped in front of me...Just tryn to be the spoon full of sugar.

shy175223's picture

Hey never say never and I 'm not hating on their 'relationship'.

AmandaB's picture

Bruno & Jessica live together in his new house.

darlin.nikki77's picture

Yes he does. Jessica Caban.... He even took her to Disney world for valentines day. So sweet.

shy175223's picture

Disneyworld huh? I wonder SHE did for him for Valentine's Day.

Susan777's picture

Is there an article or a picture of Bruno at Disney World? I'd like to see it. I live in Tampa and have been to Disney World probably a thousand times.