Skip directly to content

IHeartRadio concert 11/5

DISCUSSION

• IHeartRadio concert 11/5
    October 23 2012 / AmandaB
    AmandaB's picture

Hey Hooligans! Listen I was request Locked out of Heaven on a local radio station and came upon and Iheart radio contest to see Bruno in NYC! Head over to IHeartRadio and register for Nov. 5 contest. Only 200 Hooligans allowed into the "intimate" TriBeCa theatre! Good Luck!and if you win you GOTTA promise to take me as your guest. Please??

AmandaB's picture
on October 23 2012

Hey Hooligans! Listen I was request Locked out of Heaven on a local radio station and came upon and Iheart radio contest to see Bruno in NYC! Head over to IHeartRadio and register for Nov. 5 contest. Only 200 Hooligans allowed into the "intimate" TriBeCa theatre! Good Luck!and if you win you GOTTA promise to take me as your guest. Please??

Forum category: 
SaywardShores's picture

WELL NVM I LIVE IN TN SO I CANT WIN THATS BS.....UMMMM WHO DO I GOTTA TALK TO CAUSE ITS ADVERTISED IN MY STATE?

SaywardShores's picture

Okay so I have been trying to figure out how to be apart of this contest.....I am sure I will not make it but its worth a try.....help please I need a get away lol

AmandaB's picture

UUUMMMM sorry but that was posted in 2012. Contest is long over with.

Farfromperfect7's picture

Amanda, I will. And I know know what Juanita was looking at but I entered in Las Vegas, through the local radio station, and won! So I think different states were running contests. I even saw one in like Ohio or something. It's so crazy because I never win stuff like this, so I was super surprised that I actually won this one, you will all get to see pics!!! :)

AmandaB's picture

Hey! CONGRATS! THAT'S AWESOME! Take lots of pix and let us see them when you get home. Should be an incredible night. ENJOY!

Farfromperfect7's picture

I found this post after the fact but I actually won!!! I've never been to NYC and I am so excited!!!!! Yay!

AmandaB's picture

seriously? that's so not fair. I'm really disappointed now.

AmandaB's picture

Yeah, I went thru local radio website. Thanks for giving the info. Kinda wondering why I decided to post this....my chances are so good now. Damnit!

Bruno Mars WebCrew's picture

You're looking out for your fellow Hooligans.. that's got to be great karma! :)

Best of luck!

Bruno Mars WebCrew's picture

Thanks, Amanda!

Not sure which you entered but see below for two chances to win your way in:

1. https://twitter.com/PCRichardandSon/status/258602963646439424
  2. https://www.facebook.com/Pcrichardandson/app_111157228963798

Good luck, Hooligans!