Skip directly to content

The Moonshine Jungle Tour DVD/CD?

DISCUSSION

• The Moonshine Jungle Tour DVD/CD?
    August 10 2013 / BronBronBronchi
    BronchiBron's picture

hello everybody, who ever has seen bruno live should know what i'm talking about... bruno's performances are magic and i think everyone should experience it especially if you didn't get to go to see him. i would love to watch bruno's magic performance whenever i wanted especially listen to it when i'm on the go!! if you agree let's make bruno notice this so he can actually think about making a dvd and cd!!!!

BronchiBron's picture
on August 10 2013

hello everybody, who ever has seen bruno live should know what i'm talking about... bruno's performances are magic and i think everyone should experience it especially if you didn't get to go to see him. i would love to watch bruno's magic performance whenever i wanted especially listen to it when i'm on the go!! if you agree let's make bruno notice this so he can actually think about making a dvd and cd!!!!

mxrjxn0612's picture

PLEASE HAVE A MOONSHINE JUNGLE TOUR CONCERT DVD!!!!! I DIDN'T GET TO WATCH HIS CONCERT BECAUSE IT WAS ALREADY SOLD OUT AND HE ONLY PLAYS ONE NIGHT HERE IN SINGAPORE. I DON'T KNOW WHEN HE'S COMING BACK SO I WOULD WANT A CONCERT DVD PLEASE!

brunoslaurr's picture

Guys do you know when hes next in england?gutted my tickets got mixed,please help!

BronchiBron's picture

his next 2 concerts in england are on sunday and monday. get your tickets fast

Nozzaaa's picture

We saw him last night at Londons 02 Arena and it was AMAZING. Would defo buy the DVD - I hope he releases it too :)

Feemac's picture

Saw the moonshine jungle concert on Saturday in Sheffield and would deffo love a DVD of the concert. It was fabulous

LaurenRae's picture

Agreed! I went on Saturday and I just cried! It was so so so so so amazing, so amazing. He's so talented, funny and has a voice like liquid gold. I want to see it over and over again!

dgorgo's picture

I am in TOTAL agreement. I went to his show in Charlotte on 8/21 and it was AWESOME. He is so talented and has such a great personality and he is funny as well. His band is fantastic. He could not have a better group of guys. I hope they all stay together for a very, very long time. How can we be sure that Bruno knows how much ALL of his fans enjoyed EACH of his concerts and we would like him to think about making a DVD. I have his two CDs, but it would be great to have a DVD. I have watched some of his performances on YouTube, but still would love to have a DVD of my own.

Leighanne23's picture

Great idea! I am having MJT withdrawal. Would love to watch a DVD anytime I wanted to!

vparry's picture

Yes when can we get a live CD and DVD of this tour? Definitely love love love.

dgorgo's picture

I would love for him to make a DVD of the tour!!

Jurijoy's picture

He should totally do a Moonshine Jungle Tour DVD!!!! I went to the show August 8th and it was just beautiful! I loved every second and would love to relive that day! :D Great Idea!

DianaaaCortez's picture

I went to his Los Angeles concert BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!! I was blown away he is amazing live :D and he should make a Moonshine Jungle Tour DVD!