Skip directly to content

PG versions for the younger followers

DISCUSSION

• PG versions for the younger followers
    July 24 2013 / K3Kidz
    K3Kidz's picture

HI, My husband & I love Bruno Mars and we play it all the time. My grandkids do to but I always have to be careful about what songs I play as it doesn't sound good for a 3 year old going around singing about a sexy lady...lol. I just want to know if there are some pg versions of his songs out there so I don't have to keep skipping all of the songs that aren't. I have bought both cd's and downloaded multiple videos off of Itunes. If anyone knows where they are it would be awesome if you could let me know please as they beg me to play "Bruno Mars" every day. Thanks!

K3Kidz's picture
on July 24 2013

HI, My husband & I love Bruno Mars and we play it all the time. My grandkids do to but I always have to be careful about what songs I play as it doesn't sound good for a 3 year old going around singing about a sexy lady...lol. I just want to know if there are some pg versions of his songs out there so I don't have to keep skipping all of the songs that aren't. I have bought both cd's and downloaded multiple videos off of Itunes. If anyone knows where they are it would be awesome if you could let me know please as they beg me to play "Bruno Mars" every day. Thanks!