Skip directly to content

Saturday Night Live

DISCUSSION

• Saturday Night Live
    October 21 2012 / Shezzahouligan
    Shezzahouligan's picture

omg the song he sang... was that another new one.... absolutely totally phenomenal... beautiful...I've never heard the song. If you haven't heard that one.... hear it hear it... #1 hit forthcoming...

Shezzahouligan's picture
on October 21 2012

omg the song he sang... was that another new one.... absolutely totally phenomenal... beautiful...I've never heard the song. If you haven't heard that one.... hear it hear it... #1 hit forthcoming...

Forum category: 
Bruno Mars WebCrew's picture

:)

jennyhernandez's picture

Yay! The webcrew is back!

AmandaB's picture

WebCrew we love you! Thanks!!

Bruno Mars WebCrew's picture

Just updated the recap blog with the Pandora Intern skit - check it out @ http://www.brunomars.com/news/snl-pandora-sketch-and-performances-1929531 Enjoy!!

jennyhernandez's picture

It's called "young girls" he talked about it to billboard and there will also be a song called "gorilla"

Nanci's picture

Bruno
You rocked it baby, both your songs were awesome and your comedic talents could get you a permanent job at SNL. This was by far the best SNL show in 2 years and I have just fallen in love.
YOU ROCK!

petitelady's picture

bruno mars is a potential comedian

petitelady's picture

haven't seen the amusement park skit, not available in my location, making me a little sad, and not yet uploaded on you tube

Shezzahouligan's picture

amazing simply amazing

Tessa_2's picture

You did it baby, just like we knew you would. Phenomenal performance. You looked fantastic, the band looks great as well. Nice to see you all performing together again. And as usual, your voice sets you apart from all the rest. Can't wait to download the new song, nor for the album either. All the best as usual......

AmandaB's picture

Must b another from new album! It was beautiful and kinda sad I thought.

Brickwall's picture

"Young wild girls" ? It's like perfection to my ears. In my opinion, it's one of the most beautiful song that he could write.