Skip directly to content

Tickets for concert in Seoul

DISCUSSION

• Tickets for concert in Seoul
    February 3 2014 / Jason Humble
    Soonerhub's picture

I'm a US service member stationed in Korea trying to get tickets for my wife to his show in Seoul April 8. The usual places that sell on base aren't carrying them for this show, and the websites that sell tickets are in korean. If anyone knows where to go to get two tickets without getting gouged,please let me know. Thanks for the help.

Soonerhub's picture
on February 03 2014

I'm a US service member stationed in Korea trying to get tickets for my wife to his show in Seoul April 8. The usual places that sell on base aren't carrying them for this show, and the websites that sell tickets are in korean. If anyone knows where to go to get two tickets without getting gouged,please let me know. Thanks for the help.

Forum category: 
GrahamSeery's picture

I have 2 seating tickets available. I live in Cheongju Email me on biggus1984@hotmail.com. Kakao airdrieboy1984.

nampepper's picture

Hey Jason, I've read korean news couple days ago saying Mars' concert ticket in Seoul sold out within an hour. I'm Korean but residing in North Carolina, not sure how the ticket selling system works over there in Korea. I just googled bruno mars concert tickets in korean, "브루노 마스 콘서트 티켓" there are many ppl reselling their tickets. try naver blogs, i've seen quite a lot. nothing massive amount of money to pay the ticket, pretty reasonable. but again, they are all in korean too so you would need to have a friend who can read in korean.. hope this helps!