Skip directly to content

what race is Bruno mars?

DISCUSSION

• what race is Bruno mars?
    November 18 2012 / Lil squirrel
    jennyhernandez's picture

ok so I know that many hooligans know he is puerto recon and Philippino but there's more. some people have also thought he's black but he's not. actually he's

American
    Hawaiin
    Puerto recon
    Philippino
    Jewish and
    Asian

I have read this online and it shows the whole blood starting from his great great great grandparents
    I don't remember the exact blood line, nor can I find the link but if you kook it up I'm sure you'll find it if you're that interested

jennyhernandez's picture
on November 18 2012

ok so I know that many hooligans know he is puerto recon and Philippino but there's more. some people have also thought he's black but he's not. actually he's

American
Hawaiin
Puerto recon
Philippino
Jewish and
Asian

I have read this online and it shows the whole blood starting from his great great great grandparents
I don't remember the exact blood line, nor can I find the link but if you kook it up I'm sure you'll find it if you're that interested

Forum category: 
Telenarogers's picture

Since Bruno arrived on the music scene, I notice that some people seem very eager to state he's not Black. Why is it so important to people to prove he's not Black, or has some Black ancestry? A large percentage of Puerto Ricans have Black ancestry. Why ignore/deny that, or say he does not have Black ancestry when he very well may? You cannot state that unless you have done Bruno's genealogy and proved that. Until then, that subject is still open for debate. I personally think his Puerto Rican ancestors do have Black ancestry. Look at Bruno. Look at his hair. Everyone thinks he's Black because of how he looks....isnt this enough to speculate he has some Black ancestry? There's nothing wrong with it....I don't know why ppl are so eager to revoke-so to speak- anying that connects positivity to the Black race. If he has Black ancestry, so what. Don't be so eager to disprove it

BrianScoty_'s picture

His dad is also half JEWISH.

And his mom has some Spanish descent.

jennyhernandez's picture

The point is, it's a great mix!

farckeenghooligan's picture

holy crap,guys!! you're forgetting he's part sexual *jennamarbles reference* , someone should put that on wikipedia lol see if they allow it to stay on his wiki page. :P

Miss Crystal 86's picture

Isn't he just Filipino and Puerto Rican ???? I use to think he was Hawaiian too he was just raised there.

MeganMcCurn's picture

Well Puerto Rican is of African descent as well, therefore he is mixed with Black!

Telenarogers's picture

well said

DanielleMJJ's picture

Excuse me, it's not "Philippino"; it's "Filipino." Just saying :)

jennyhernandez's picture

Oops lol

lilkitty10@brunomars.com's picture

Ako ang philipino. And bruno Mars has philipino in sha. Bruno Mars has other cultures too. I just wanted to share that. Thank you..

shy175223's picture

Yeah it is interesting . I'm sure many of us have many ancestry in our blood.

jennyhernandez's picture

it doesn't sue but I just thought it would be a fun-fact

shy175223's picture

It doesn't but it's interesting.

Miss Sue's picture

I wonder what difference it makes???

shy175223's picture

Actually according an he has a lot more blood
Line than that.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/megan-smolenyak-smolenyak/what-r...