Skip directly to content

Why is everyone bashing Jessica?

DISCUSSION

• Why is everyone bashing Jessica?
    June 15 2013 / FameHungry
    FameHungry's picture

I see so many people bashing her, calling her ugly and saying Bruno could do better. She's beautiful and they look happy together. Think about it, he'll be 28 this October. Do you honestly think he'll go for a 13/14 year old? Doubt it. Pretty sure that's frowned upon as well lmao.

I know he's currently in a position where his fans would hate the person he's dating and same goes with Bieber. Some his fans went insane (more so than usual...) when he started going out with Selena and it was a bit stupid really.

I hope someone with some common sense will agree with me...

FameHungry's picture
on June 15 2013

I see so many people bashing her, calling her ugly and saying Bruno could do better. She's beautiful and they look happy together. Think about it, he'll be 28 this October. Do you honestly think he'll go for a 13/14 year old? Doubt it. Pretty sure that's frowned upon as well lmao.

I know he's currently in a position where his fans would hate the person he's dating and same goes with Bieber. Some his fans went insane (more so than usual...) when he started going out with Selena and it was a bit stupid really.

I hope someone with some common sense will agree with me...

AnitaDavis's picture

i agree with brunomarsian - bruno is a grown man and can take care of himself. we should concentrate on his talents and not his personal life.

(full disclosure: i am a follower of (ex) chanel malvar because i discovered her through becoming a fan of bruno mars. her talents, personal strength and accomplishments led me to become a fan of hers, and i remain unabashedly so)

this does not make me against anyone or involved in the personal lives of any of these persons. for those who fangirl bruno, i guess this behavior is to be expected. it's a real shame, but bruno is not the first celeb to be so affected and he won't be the last. it comes with the territory and he is handling it well.

BrunoMarsian.'s picture

I think Bruno and Jessica are one of the cutest couples I've ever seen, Bruno is a fully grown man who can make his own decisions and deserves happiness. I think Jessica is absolutely beautiful and people just need to leave them alone. If Jessica is a gold digger I'm pretty sure Bruno will figure that out sooner or later, I personally think some hooligans are just speaking through jealousy. But just because Bruno's dating again doesn't mean we should insult his lady, or love him any less.

shy175223's picture

IMO they're not even Hooligans or fans for that matter .

BrunoMarsian.'s picture

OK fair enough, but i still think these people are just speaking through jealousy.

FameHungry's picture

I agree with you on that.

shy175223's picture

ppl will have their opinions whether we want to hear them or not. You don't like what you hear or read just don't listen. They are going to be fans thats going love him for more than his music.If they want bash Jessica , let them, its not like its going to do anything. When Justin went out with Selena, she got the bashing but they still went out and besides they broke up several times before finally ending it. Whats to say the samething won`t happen with them also.

FameHungry's picture

From what I gather from every damn comment you've posted here, you think it's okay for a bunch of girls to bash an innocent woman who has done nothing to them. It's not the same as having an opinion on your taste of music or religious views, this is common sense. Whether or not bashing Jessica is okay is not an opinion.

shy175223's picture

Yes it is an opinion whether you choose to ignore the bashing or not , it is up to you. Of coarse she going to be bashed just because she is w/Bruno for however long they are together. But what can you? But you can do? Just let the bashing contniue whether you want to hear it or not.just dont listen to them Bruno never has. Just let this drop and that's it

FameHungry's picture

Fine. It's a choice whether or not you want to be a complete idiot. And I was not forcing anyone to stop, I was just saying how f*cking stupid these people are for do such an idiotic thing.

shy175223's picture

hey that namecalling was uncalled for. i agree rhats its stupid but what can you do. People are going bash Jessica .Thats all was saying .

MarySturgeon's picture

I agree. He gives us his artistry and a lot of his time and attention. He is a human being. he deserves the happiness he gives to us.She is very lovely and obviously he cares for her. leave them alone.

MarySturgeon's picture

I agree. He gives us his artistry and a lot of his time and attention. He is a human being. he deserves the happiness he gives to us.She is very lovely and obviously he cares for her. leave them alone.

HollyLouise's picture

I agree with you! I think Jessica and Bruno are really sweet together! I mean, sure, i'm jealous. But to be honest, who wouldn't be?! I'm happy for him :)

shy175223's picture

Everyone is going to have their opinions, whether we want to hear them or not so why don't we just drop the subject.

Whateva''s picture

I am neither on team 'Jessica' or 'Anti-Jessica' and I don't see what the fuss is about. People don't realize that every time they insult Jessica, it hurts Bruno as well. Even though they are just trying to get her away from him, it just hurts both of them. There is obviously a reason he is still with her and if she is cool with him shouldn't he be somewhat cool with us. If there wasn't a true connection they wouldn't be together. Just give up. If they split, they'll split, but for now they are staying together. Just give up and support 'Brusicca'.

Babygirl6's picture

the same reason they thought it was cool to bash chanel lie and throw death threats around
because they have nothing better to do then to worship a man. god should be first and yall
would be so evil if you had jesus in your lives. get ps chanel is alive and kicking
she'd catch a grenade and throw it back. smile. can't get rid of me that easy.

shy175223's picture

We'll like I said lets not talk about this than. People will always have an opinion whether some ppl want to hear it or not.

Miss Crystal 86's picture

Ive commented on this topic on here before, bottom line. its no one's business. to me the fans( NO MATTER WHAT AGE YOU ARE ) Should just not be concerned with his personal life. We don't know Bruno or Jessica. Who are you to judge how they're relationship is. Just focus on the music and get a life.

FameHungry's picture

Exactly

shy175223's picture

Let's stop talking about it.

FameHungry's picture

@SHY175223 okay, you're not getting what I'm saying what so ever. Does it matter? It's none of our business.

shy175223's picture

We don't even know if she's NIcE to him or not.

Hernandez1313's picture

Yea I agree. She is really pretty and we are hooligans we should sapport him not saying bad stuff to his gf! Jessica is really nice to him i have seen videos of her. We should respect her!

FameHungry's picture

That's a good point, she might be fame hungry because I've never heard of her before they started going out but who knows really. And that's also true, we don't know if they'll be together next year, in 5 years, 10 years... I'm just annoyed with how many hooligans are bashing her for no reason. Some have one, some are trying to find one...

shy175223's picture

Maybe because they think she's fame hungry .others think she,s beautiful others don't .norhing wrong with that. Besides what's there to say they are to still be together in ten years. Everyone has there opinions . Nothing wrong w/ that.